Welcome to Arizona Labradoodles. We are a small home based breeder of a wonderful family oriented and very versatile breed of dog called the "Australian Labradoodle". Our breeding dogs are considered part of the family and puppies are raised in our home with lots of socialization, love and affection. We only have two breeding dogs that live in our home and all of our other breeding dogs live in wonderful guardian homes. We specialize in breeding medium size and small standard size Multi-Generational Australian Labradoodles and only breed a couple litters a year. Our medium size is about 17-21 inches tall and average weights around 25-40 lbs. Our small standard size is about 22-24 inches tall and average weights around 45-60 lbs. We offer a variety of colors red caramel, chocolate, cream, chocolate and white parti as well as caramel and white parti.
Arizona Labradoodles is thoroughly "Committed to Responsible Breeding." What does that mean for you as a potential owner of one of our amazing Arizona Labradoodles? Let us share with you what makes us Responsible Breeders.
- With over 25 years of experience in the medical field we understand the importance to fully health test our breeding stock. Our Dames and Sires to our litters are all health tested to the highest possible standards. In order for our dogs to become part of our breeding program they must pass "OFA" testing on their Eyes, Heart, Hips and Elbows. Each of our dogs are genetic tested for all 22 recessive diseases found in the Australian Labradoodle. We feel the financial investment in health testing our breeding dogs is critical for betterment of the breed. Our high standards of health testing gives us great comfort knowing we are offering our families puppies that come from generations of health tested dogs.
- We are proud members of the "Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA)" and they represent breeders in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Our breeding dogs are ALAA DNA Profiled. All of our breeding dogs have been DNA'd and their DNA profiles have been submitted to the ALAA. This has been done to protect the buyer and support parentage identification. We are proud to be an ALAA/DNA breeder.
- We carefully select our potential breeding stock in accordance to the ALAA's Breed Standards.
- We only work with Australian Labradoodle breeders that are also "Committed to Responsible Breeding" and the preservation of the Australian Labradoodle breed.
- We place our whelping box next to our bed to ensure a safe delivery of puppies and to monitor mom. During your puppies first 8-9 weeks of life they are carefully cared for by us and never left alone. Each puppy is raised inside our home and are properly socialized with a variety of people, different noises, they are bathed, blow dried, nail trimmed, held and loved by us every day until they are ready to go to their new home.
- Each of our puppies is exposed to early neurological stimulation exercises known as the "Super Dog" Program. Studies have proven positive benefits for improved cardio performance, stronger heart beats, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress and greater resistance to disease.
- Each puppy receives a full health evaluation and given age appropriate vaccinations by a licensed Veterinarian.
- We stand behind our 2 year health guarantee and lifetime guarantee against recessive diseases. When you adopt your puppy we want you to feel comfortable knowing we have done everything we can to offer you a good start with a healthy happy puppy. Our health guarantee protects you and your precious furry family member against life threatening diseases, joint dysplasia, and 22 recessive diseases.
- We are here for you for the life of your Arizona Labradoodle. If you have any questions, concerns, or need any guidance we will try and help you in any way we can. Our adoptive families have been carefully chosen to be a part of the "Arizona Labradoodles Family" for a reason. We look forward to keeping in touch with you.